HTML Mailer is a powerful newsletter and marketing email designer. Create and send professional emails using our drag and drop editor, or code your own HTML email from scratch!
***About HTML Emails: Before sending emails in HTML format, it is important to understand not all mail clients have full HTML support. Most modern mail clients on iOS and Mac have excellent support. However, on clients with no or partial support, designs may lose original layout and inline images may show as attached. To learn more, please visit support website.
Create and send emails with stylish fonts, web hyper links and photos
- hyper link text boxes and photos
- embed HTML code snippets
- make a bigger impact by adding colours and photos to your emails
- beautiful web fonts
Zero coding, easy to use drag and drop designer
- instantly generates rich email designs into HTML to provide formatting and semantic markup capabilities in emails that are not available with plain text
- feature packed editing tools including support for undo, redo, text alignment, grids, multiple layers and free form arrangement
- HD editor interface fully compatible with retina displays
Code editor for techies
- this feature is added just for those tech savvy folks! Other than designing using the intuitive drag and drop interface, you may also choose to write your own HTML email code from scratch. This code editor is fully integrated with mailing lists and recipient settings.
Build and save mailing list
- build and save multiple TO, CC and BCC mailing lists by selecting directly from the Address Book or by importing comma delimited email lists
Save, update and reuse
- save your customized email designs or make copies of your work so you can increase your productivity by creating once, update and reuse!
Professional email templates
- start from a blank canvas or choose from any one of the professionally designed templates
Design on your Mac and on your iOS Devices
- get the iOS Edition of HTML Mailer and transfer your designs (in "hmail" document format) to your iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch. The iOS Edition is sold separately on the iOS App Store.
Are you coming from the iOS Edition?
- You will be able to transfer your current mail designs from your iPhone and iPad to edit on the Mac. (A mail document may also be transferred back from the Mac to your iOS device)